Beards are currently a fashion statement for men and keeping them well-groomed is quite important. While razors are perfect for a clean shave, that is not the case if you want to keep a beard.
In such cases, you have to use a trimmer in order to stay groomed while having a beard. So, trimmers are the perfect choice if you want to maintain your beard properly without getting rid of it.
But since a lot of men have a beard these days, there are a lot of trimmer options available out there. As a result, choosing the best trimmer for you can be a little difficult.
So, we are here with the 10 Best Trimmers in India that can be a great pick for the modern man.
So, you will find all of the major features of the trimmers mentioned in this article. Apart from that, this 10 Best Trimmers article also has the pros and cons of these trimmers. Such information can be quite useful while comparing two different products.
We have also provided the product links for these trimmers which allow you to buy them right away. So, if you also want to keep your beard well-groomed using a trimmer, then make sure to go through the following trimmers one by one:
1. Mi Beard Trimmer
Even though Mi is a technology brand that is mainly known for its mobile phones, TVs, laptops, and much more, Mi also makes a beard trimmer now. And just like their smartphones, Mi Beard Trimmer also offers a great value for the money.
For the given price of this beard trimmer, this trimmer can be easily compared with any trimmer from any other brand. The best things about the Mi Beard Trimmer are its short charging times along with long battery life. As a result, you can charge the Mi Beard Trimmer quickly to be used for a long time.
In simpler words, it offers a great balance between the price and the features offered by this beard trimmer. As a result, this newly released beard trimmer is one of the best sellers on Amazon.Apart from that, this trimmer also has a washable body which allows you to keep it clean quite easily. And it offers all of these features at a very competitive price which makes it a great value for money.
Length Settings: 40 different length settings in increments of 0.5 lengths for a maximum of 20 trimming length.
- 5 minutes of charging for 10 minutes of cordless usage.
- 2 hours required to fully charge for 90 minutes of cordless usage.
- Precise comb with multiple adjustment heights for precision trimming of your beard.
- Allows the user to use the trimmer even when charging.
- Up to 6000 blade movements per minute for a clean trim.
- Washable body for cleaning and maintenance purposes.
- Comes with a travel pouch for taking the trimmer on the go.
- Small and compact body makes it easy to use.
What we like
- Long battery life with short charging time.
- Works with and without a power cord connected.
- Precise trim due to high quality cutting blade.
- Ergonomic design for the perfect grip.
- Good value for money.
What we don’t like:
- Cannot lock the comb.
- Only one comb in the box.
2. Philips Beard Trimmer
Phillips is one of the most popular brands out there when it comes to trimmers for men. And Philips offers high quality products to the user at various price points. As a result, they offer something for everyone no matter what your budget is. And the Philips BT1212/15 is one of the best budget trimmer options offered by Phillips.
Even though the charging time is nowhere as good as the Mi Beard Trimmer, this option from Philips is still a great option for trimming your beard. The shape and size of this trimmer are quite comfortable and ergonomic which makes using this trimmer quite easy. And since this trimmer is made by Philips, it is quite durable and reliable.
As a result, a great build quality and trimming experience with this Philips trimmer. It even comes with three different combs.
You can try out different styles with your beard using the same trimmer. For its give comparatively low price, this trimmer offers a great value for money and gives competition to other trimmers out there.
Length Settings: 3 different combs for beard lengths ranging from 1-5-7 mm including a clean shave setting.
Charging Time: It takes around 8 hours to completely charge for up to 30 minutes of cordless usage.
- Multiple combs for different sized beards.
- Charges via USB for ease of use.
- Excellent build quality and durable.
- Lightweight body for hassle-free trimming.
- Highly reliable and durable.
- Works with and without a power cord connected.
- Multiple combs in the box.
- Easy to hold for trimming your beard.
- Great budget option from Philips.
- Charging time is long
- Trimming height could be more precise
3. Nova Cordless Beard Trimmer for Men
While Nova is not as popular as other big brands like Philips or Panasonic, it still makes some of the best trimmers for men out there. Most Nova products are usually quite affordable and offer great value for money. And this is also the case with the Nova NHT-1045 trimmer.
This trimmer comes with two different combs for precise control of the beard height. It even comes with other accessories in the box like a cleaning brush and oil. Apart from that, you will also find a carry bag that can be quite useful while travelling.
This Nova trimmer offers both wired as well as wireless modes to the user. As a result, using it on battery power can be quite handy. Talking about the battery life, the Nova NHT-1045 lasts for about 30 minutes on a full charge. And it takes around 8 hours to fully charge this cordless trimmer. While the battery is removable, it cannot be charged externally as the charger connects to the trimmer itself. The blade of this Nova trimmer is also quite reliable and precise for trimming your beard. As a result, it will last a long time since it also comes with a 12-month warranty.
Length Settings: It has three length settings including 0.5, 6, and 9 mm beard lengths using the included combs.
Charging Time: The Nova NHT-1045 takes about 8 hours to fully charge to offer 30 minutes of battery life to the user.
- 30 minutes of battery life for cordless usage.
- 12 months of warranty for peace of mind.
- Stainless steel blades for durability.
- Includes two different sized combs.
- Nova NHT-1045 is easy to use and handle due to its ergonomic design.
- High value for money due to an affordable price.
- Easy to travel with due to its small size and includes a carry bag.
- Cleaning the trimmer is very easy and quick.
- Removable batteries cannot be charged externally.
- Only three fixed beard lengths.
- The cord could have been longer.
4. Philips OneBlade Hybrid Trimmer
Philips’ OneBlade Hybrid is one of the recently launched trimmers. And it takes a very different approach at trimmers when it comes to its working mechanism. It uses a very different blade setup which makes it trimmer as well as a shaver. But since you are getting both of these in the same package, it is better than buying a whole grooming kit. And since it is made by Philips, you can also expect it to be highly reliable precise.
The OneBlade has very unique blades that can act as a shaver when you are not using a comb. And you can turn it into a trimmer by simply using one of the three combs. But since this is a hybrid between a trimmer and a shaver, you do not get precise control when it comes to length settings. Instead, you get to choose from three possible lengths using the three combs.
Apart from that, cleaning this hybrid trimmer is quite easy even though the blade is very different. Since this is a shaver, you have to change its blade every 4 months. But you can easily get blades for it since it is a Philips product.
Length Settings: 3 possible lengths in the trimmer mode using the included combs.
Charging Time: 8 hours to fully charge its 45-minute battery.
- Works as a shaver as well as a trimmer.
- OneBlade comes with a 2-year warranty from Philips.
- Easy to change blades for long term use.
- 3 included combs for easily styling your beard.
- Can be used as wet or dry without any issues.
- Easy to grip ergonomic design.
- Offers high precision while shaving your beard.
- Lasts upto 45 minutes on a full charge.
- Takes quite a long time to fully charge.
- Only 3 possible length settings while trimming.
- Requires you to change its blade every 4 months.
5. Gillette Fusion Men’s Body Beard Trimmer
Even though Gillette is mainly known for making razors, they also have a few trimmers out there. And the Gillette Fusion ProGlide Styler is a full grooming kit that comes with one of their best beard trimmers. Apart from the trimmer itself, you will also find a razor and multiple combs in the box.
As a result, this is the only grooming kit that you will need to style your beard and keep it well-groomed. The trimmer is made by Gillette and Braun in a partnership due to which it is highly reliable. Not only that but it also precisely trims your beard without any issues.
Unfortunately, the included trimmer runs on a AA battery which means that it is not rechargeable. Instead, you have to buy batteries that do not last as long as other trimmer batteries out there.
But having a high quality razor can be quite useful for a lot of users. And since its Gillette, you can easily find replacement blades for this razor. Apart from all this, the trimmer itself comes with 3 combs which allow you to easily change the trimming length setting. Not only that but it can work in both the wet as well as the dry mode which can be quite useful.
Length Settings: 3 custom length options using the included blades in the box.
Charging Time: Runs on replaceable AA batteries.
- Comes with a trimmer as well as a razor.
- Highly durable and precise blades on both the trimmer and the razor.
- Waterproof trimmer for wet usage.
- A great choice as a grooming kit.
- Easy to use due to compact size and shape.
- Replacement blades are easily available from Gillette.
- Needs AA batteries to run
- Only a few possible length settings.
6. Panasonic ER-GB37 Men’s Trimmer
Panasonic is another popular brand out there when it comes to trimmers for men. And the Panasonic ER-GB37 is one of the highest-rated trimmers available on Amazon. It offers a lot for its given price due to which it has great value for money.
You can use the Panasonic ER-GB37 trimmer in both wet and dry modes since it has a waterproof body. Not only that but it also offers highly precise control when it comes to changing the length setting of this trimmer.
You get to choose the length setting in increments of 0.5 mm. You get a total of 19 possible length settings while using this trimmer. As a result, you can get the look of your choice by using this trimmer from Panasonic.
Apart from that, the blade of this trimmer is also quite durable. And it offers highly precise cuts which allow the user to easily style beards. The whole design of this Panasonic trimmer is also quite ergonomic. It makes holding it quite easy and comfortable due to which you can use it without any issues. And just as you would expect, this trimmer can also be used without the cord using its inbuilt battery.
Length Settings: Highly precise 19 length settings with a difference of 0.5 mm that go upto 10 mm.
Charging Time: Takes 8 hours to charge to offer upto 50 minutes of battery life while trimming.
- Works in both dry as well as wet mode.
- 19 different length settings with 0.5 mm precision.
- Lasts upto 50 minutes on battery.
- Easy to hold due to ergonomic shape.
- Works with or without the cord.
- A waterproof body that allows you to use it with foam or water.
- 45-degree cutting edge for a precise cut.
- Charging time could have been shorter.
7. Philips QT4011/15 Titanium blade Beard Trimmer
Just like the Panasonic trimmer mentioned earlier in this article, this trimmer also has a total of 27 length settings with an accuracy of 0.5 mm that range from 0.5 – 10 mm. As a result, you can get whatever look you want using this trimmer. Another great thing about this trimmer is its battery life. You can use this trimmer for upto 90 minutes after just 1 hour of charging time.
The QT4011/15 is another great option from Philips if you are looking for a premium and feature-packed trimmer. Just like the other Philips trimmer mentioned in this article, this one also offers a great build quality with durable blades. But unlike that one, this one is not an affordable option. Instead, it offers a large number of features and options that can be useful for a lot of users. The best thing about the Philips QT4011/15 trimmer is that offers multiple length settings.
Philips QT4011/15 also has a waterproof body which allows you to use it either wet or dry. It is one of the best trimmers made by Philips out there.
Length Settings: A total of 27 possible length settings with 0.5 mm increments.
Charging Time: Takes an hour to fully charge to provide 90 minutes of battery life.
- Up to 90 minutes of battery life.
- Waterproof body for wet or dry use.
- 3 years of warranty from Philips after registration.
- Highly precise blade for the perfect cut.
- Battery indicator on the body.
- Longest battery life on the market.
- Titanium coated blades are highly durable.
- Comes included with a storage pouch.
- Charging cord could have been longer.
- Only one style of comb inside the box.
8. SYSKA HT200 Ultra Trim Beard Trimmer
Syska offers another great option if you are on a budget and want the best value for money trimmer out there. Even though this Syska trimmer is quite affordable, it does not feel cheap at all. It offers various useful features to the user that are not expected for its given price.
The Syska HT200 can be a great choice if you want a value for money trimmer for your grooming needs. A great thing about the Syska HT200 trimmer is that it charges over USB. This means that you do not have to carry a separate charger for this trimmer while travelling.
And charging takes around 8 hours which then offers you 30-minute battery life. You will also find a battery indicator right on its body. The battery indicator of Syska HT200 can be quite useful since you can charge your trimmer before the battery is completely drained.
Apart from that, you also get a number of length settings with this trimmer. It has a total of length settings with a precision of 1 mm. These many length settings mean that you do not have to switch between combs which is quite good for its given price.
Length Settings: 10 length settings with a precision of 1 mm.
Charging Time: Charges over USB in 8 hours to offer 30 minutes of charge.
- Comes with self-sharpening blades for long term use.
- 2-year warranty offered by Syska on this trimmer.
- Battery Charge Indicator on the body.
- Precise blades for trimming your beard.
- Upto 30 minutes of battery life.
- Charges via USB without a proprietary charger.
- Works in both wet and dry modes.
- Charging time could have been shorter.
- Body is a little slippery while trimming in wet mode.
9. Panasonic 6-in-1 Men’s Body Grooming Kit
If you are looking for a grooming kit with every possible thing that you will ever need, then this Panasonic trimmer can be a great option. The Panasonic ER-GY10K comes with multiple things in the box that can be useful while trimming your beard.
You will find a total of 4 comb attachments in the box that you can use with this trimmer. Each comb provided in the box is useful for different scenarios. As a result, this is the only trimmer that you will ever need no matter which hair you are trimming.
Apart from that, the design and shape of this trimmer are highly ergonomic. It offers great grip while using for trimming your beard or any other part of your body. And this body is also waterproof which allows the user to use it in both wet as well as dry modes.
No matter which comb you are using with this trimmer, you will get multiple length settings to choose from. The length settings range from 3 to 15 mm for every included comb. Even though these are not highly precise, you can use all of the included combs to get different kinds of looks for your beard.
Length Settings: A total of 5 length settings ranging from 3 to 15 mm in length.
Charging Time: It takes 8 hours for the first full charge and 4-5 hours for later ones.
- A great grooming kit due to all of the included accessories.
- Comes with multiple comb attachments for the trimmer.
- Works with or without the power cord.
- Waterproof for using with water and foam.
- Self-sharpening high precision blade.
- 2 years of warranty offered by Panasonic.
- Length settings could be more precise.
- No included shaver or attachment.
10. Nova Trimmer for Men
Coming to the final trimmer in this article, we have another offering from Nova. But unlike the trimmer mentioned earlier in this article, this one offers a lot of useful features. Although, it still offers great value for money as it is a Nova trimmer and has an affordable price tag.
One of the best things about the Nova NHT-1071 trimmer is that supports USB charging. As a result, you can use any mobile phone charger to charge this trimmer without any hassle.
The battery life of this Nova Trimmer is also quite good. It offers upto 45 minutes of battery life to the user which is quite good for its price. But the charging still takes upto 8 hours which can be a let down for some users. Thankfully, the blades of this trimmer are pretty good. These deliver a highly precise cut while trimming your beard.
The inbuilt comb on this trimmer can be adjusted quite easily. It offers a total of 17 length settings with a precision of 1 mm and users can even remove the comb completely.
Length Settings: Removable comb offers 17 length settings ranging from 2 to 18 mm with a precision of 1 mm.
Charging Time: Charges in 8 hours to provide 45 minutes of battery life.
- USB charging for easily charging the trimmer.
- Multiple adjustments for the comb for precise trimming.
- Durable titanium blades for longevity.
- Safety lock on the comb to protect children.
- Easy to use due to ergonomic shape.
- Battery life of upto 45 minutes of cordless usage.
- Can be charged with any USB adapter at your home.
- Comb could have been more precise.
- Charging time is a little long.
When compared to old school razors, trimmers are much easier to use. They are also quite flexible due to the various features that they offer. And you can use them for a clean shave as well as styling your beard. As a result, there are a lot of trimmer options out there and choosing one of them can be quite difficult.
For those of you want all the possible features and options in a Trimmer, the Mi Beard Trimmer can be a great pick. Mi Beard Trimmer offers a great balance between price and features that it offers. Its compact size also makes it quite easy to use. Although, if you have a tight budget for a trimmer, then you can go with the Nova NHT-1045 Trimmer for Men. While this one does not offer any fancy features, it gets the job done. But if you want the latest and greatest in the world of trimmers, the Philips QP2525/10 OneBlade Hybrid Trimmer and Shaver can be a great choice too. It takes a completely different approach at trimmers for men when compared to other options available out there.
Make sure to share your thoughts in the comments section. You can also post any questions down there if you have any!